Governor Evers has announced a series of virtual Badger Bounceback Live Sessions beginning March 18, 2021. Each session begins at 6PM CT.
The entire schedule is as follows:
- March 18: Economic Recovery & Opportunity
- March 25: Accessible & Affordable Healthcare
- March 30: Transportation & Infrastructure
- April 8: What’s Best for Our Kids
- April 14: Justice Reform & Marijuana Legalization
- April 21: Climate Change & Our Environment
The sessions are free and open to all Wisconsinites. Visit Governor Evers’ website for the entire schedule, the link to register, and background information for each session.