Kewaunee County Economic Development Corporation (KCEDC), in partnership with KerberRose and Northeast Wisconsin Regional Economic Partnership (NEWREP), is conducting a Benefits Survey highlighting the manufacturing industry across the Labor Shed.
Please click this link to complete the survey.
A need was identified to analyze benefit offerings to retain the current workforce and attract new employees to support our extensive manufacturing industry. By gathering data on current benefits offered by our local manufacturers, we hope to ensure a solid foundation to confidently and competitively secure the workforce needed to drive the success of organizations across the Labor Shed.
The Benefits Survey is a collaborative partnership with these entities through the Northeast Wisconsin Regional Economic Partnership (NEWREP):
- Door County Economic Development Corporation
- Envision Greater Fond du Lac
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Green Bay Chamber
- Kewaunee County Economic Development Corporation
- Marinette County Development & Tourism
- NEW Manufacturing Alliance
- Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce / Greater Oshkosh EDC
- Shawano County Economic Progress, Inc.
- Sheboygan County Chamber
Participant confidentiality will be protected, and data will be reported collectively. All survey participants will receive a PDF executive summary report upon completion in late July if you provide your contact information at the end of the survey.
• Organizations choosing to participate can follow this secure survey link. The survey will remain open until 5:00 pm CST on Friday, June 3, 2022.
• Responses will be handled in strict confidence by KerberRose; no identifiable participant answers will be shared with any other party, including the organizations sponsoring the research.
• Participants will have the opportunity to share their name, company, and email at the end of the survey to receive a PDF executive summary report of the results.
Thank you for your interest and commitment to this important project for the economic growth potential of our area and your organization.
Any questions regarding this project can be directed to KCEDC Executive Director Ben Nelson at email@example.com.